Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet the Kids

WILSON


He is my constant.  Named after the ball in Castaway, he has been my most wonderful boy for almost 10 years.  He is loyal, loving, goofy, always ready for a treat, a walk or a ride.  He loves to swim almost as much as he loves pancakes and peanut butter.  He has been with me through so many changes in my life, always resting his head on my lap whenever I felt down.  He loves everyone he meets and has a joy for life.  He only needs two things to make him truly happy - his mom and food, and not necessarily in that order.

ROXIE


My shelter dog.  I adopted her almost 8 years ago.  She is beautiful, inside and out.  She is protective, yet loving.  She especially is fond of children.  The UPS guy, not so much.  She is a 95 pd lap dog who loves to give kisses and to cuddle.  Her favorite food is bologna and quite possibly rabbit.  I call her the neighborhood sheriff as she tries her best to maintain order on our street.  She is a sensitive girl who has made such strides since her days as a scared shelter pup.  She is my heart.


KENLEY


Can you say Diva?  Kenley is my 2 year old Jack Russell Mix.  She is the smallest member of our household, but she pretty much runs the show.  She is tenacious and tends to be vocal when she is not happy which is anytime she is not getting attention.  She loves chews, wrestling with her brother, following her sister, and cuddling with mom.  And yes, she has dad wrapped around her paw as well.  Her motto is "I will not be ignored!"  She is my babe and life is certainly more interesting with her in it.

So here they are.  The good,


The Sweet,


And the Goofy.





This is the family.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment